United Order of the Mog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Order of the Mog

FFXI: online Titan server Linkshell Forum All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (c) 2002-2009 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

2 posters

Final Fantasy XIV Server = Palamecia

Sprazer

Final Fantasy XIV Server = Palamecia  Empty Final Fantasy XIV Server = Palamecia

Post  Sprazer Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Hello! first of all! how are you all ? I really miss you guys!

I am going to play FFXIV and since I have not seen any thread about our FFXIV mog server!

please let it be Palamecia!!!! Razz

I choose this server because of thai people have picked this server as their "Gather Together!

my english is too rusty....

I hope we get to play together again in FFXIV!!!

Nick Sprazer << is my character name btw!!!

Tiamiane
    Tiamiane
    Admin
    Admin

Final Fantasy XIV Server = Palamecia  Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIV Server = Palamecia

Post  Tiamiane Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 pm

SPRAZER!

Funny, i just happened to check the site today and here's your post! Pretty much everyone from the mog from XI is gone, except for me and abs (sometimes shunkai and rinren are around).

As for XIV, i wont be playing until the ps3 release in march at the earliest. I'm not sure about anyone else's plans right now, i'll talk to some peeps and see what their plans are.

I'm sure your english is still impeccable.

I worry this site might get deleted at some point so if you want my email it's Jestersgears<at>hotmail<dot>com

Take Care buddy!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:49 pm